Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type||Lead Acid Forklift Battery|
|Application||Electric Forklift Truck|
|Technology||Tubular Positive Plates|
|Connection Type||Flexible Connection|
|Steel Tray Size||Standard or Customized|
|4PzS600||600||83x198x719x750||34.8||2 or 4||2|
|5PzS750||750||101x198x719x750||42.6||2 or 4||2|
|6PzS900||900||119x198x719x750||50.5||2 or 4||2|
1. Electric forklift truck
2. Electric transporting cars
3. Electric stacker
4. Electric pallet truck
5. Tunnel/metro locomotives
6. Electric golf cart
7. Road vehicles and other deep cycle DC power supply equipment
Maintenance and Precaution
1. During the service, the following conditions should be avoided:
a) Weak charge: charging the cells weakly for a long time will affect the service life seriously.
b) Over-charging: over-charging will lead the water of the electrolyte electrolyze, and the temperature is much too high, and the gassing from the positive and negative plates make the active materials of the positive and negative plates loosen, reducing the service life.
c) Over-discharging: the vitriolic salt configuration formed in the positive and negative plates after over-charging is quite tight, the active materials are hard to recover, and over-charging may make the cell polarity reverse.
2. There will be hydrogen during the charging, especially during the charging and after the charging, the hydrogen will be more, so the charging room should have good ventilation, control the volume of hydrogen for protecting from explosion.
3. If the temperature of the electrolyte is high during the service, it will form more hydrogen and reduce the intensity of materials and the separator, and corrupt and plates and affect the service life seriously and quicken the aging of rubber.
4. Make certain that the surface of the cell, connectors and bolts clean and dry. And clean the electrolyte on the cover when it corrected to make certain the insulation is good.